TP-Link WiFi repeaters can serve you with high speed internet access for all smart devices you are using at your home. If you are using Mac device and you want to access high speed internet services for your device you can easily connect your Mac with the internet services. Here are the steps you will need to follow if you need to connect your Mac device with the TP-Link WiFi extender setup wizard.
- At your Mac device, you will need to click the “WiFi Icon”. You can find this option at the top most menu of your Mac device.
- You will get a complete list of the WiFi networks available at the moment and you will need to select the network you want to get connected with.
- Once you choose the WiFi network you want to get connect with, you will ask for the password for your device. Fill the password correctly and you will get connected with the WiFi network you have selected.
There is one more method you can try if you want to get connected your Mac device with the WiFi extender network
- Once you click on the “apple” icon, you will need to choose the option “system preferences”.
- From “system preferences” option you will need to go for the “WiFi” option and then click on “Network” option.
- You will get a complete list of the network available for you.
- Choose the Wifi network you want to get connected with.
- You will ask for the password for your WiFi access. Fill the password and click on “join” button
- You are getting connected with the WiFi network and now you can enjoy high speed internet access for your device.