If you need to configure advance settings for your TP-Link WiFi extender you will need to access the web based utility for your device. By accessing the web utility for your P-Link WiFi repeater you will able to reflect all advance settings for your device very easily. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so you can easily make required configurations for your device and enjoy trouble free internet access for your devices.
Steps for Accessing TP-Link Repeater Web Based Utility
- First, you will need to connect your TP-Link WiFi extender with the computer system using the Ethernet cable. Wired connections are always the best choice you can go for because wired connections will make sure that you will not get any kind of connectivity issues in future.
- After connecting your TP-Link WiFi extender with the computer system, you will need to provide power supply to your device.
- Now, you will need to open the web browser you are using and in the address bar of your web browser you will need to fill http //tplinkrepeater.net login address.
- Once you hit the enter key after filling the TP-Link extender login address in the address bar, you will get redirect to the login screen. You will need to fill the login user name and the password there.
- Once you make login access for your TP-Link WiFi repeater login page you will need to choose “Next” button after selecting the “Quick Setup”.
- There, you will need to select the region in which you are currently living.
These are the steps for accessing the TP-Link extender login page using web based utility. After accessing the confutation page for your TP-Link WiFi extender you can make all advance configurations for your device very easily.