Configuring your TP-Link WiFi extender for high speed mode is one of the most useful and advance confirmations you can make for your TP-Link WiFi extender. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so that you can easily setup your TP-Link WiFi extender for high speed mode. From the articles that are written by experts you will get to know more about the issues that relates to http //tplinkrepeater.net login, tplinkextender.net, www.tplinkrepeater.net, http //tplinkrepeater.net/, tp link extender configurar, tp link extender setup and www.tplinkrepeater.net
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow
- First you will need to access TP-Link WiFi extender login page using http //tplinkrepeater.net web address. open the web browser and in the address bar you will need to fill http //tplinkrepeater.net web address and hit the enter key.
- You will ask for the login details here so fill the user name and password for your TP-Link WiFi extender login setup. | tp link wireless repeater setup
- After making successful login for your TP-Link WiFi extender you will need to go for “Wireless” option under “Settings” option.
- Go for “Connect to Network” option.
- You will need to click on “Wireless Scanner”.
- You will need check mark the option “Connect to 2.4 GHz Network”.
- At last, click on “Save” button so you can save all the settings you have made.
After saving the settings you have made till now, you will need to go for the “Wireless” under “Settings”. There you will find option “Extended Network”.
From the given option you will need to enable the “Extended 5GHz” option. To save all the settings you have made, you will need to click on “Save” button. Using tp link wireless repeater setup all these simple steps you will able to configure your TP-Link WiFi extender for the speed mode.
Can’t make login access for www.tplinkrepeater.net login? try these steps
As we know that every time you need to make any kind of configurations for your TP-Link WiFi extender, you will need to make login access for your TP-Link WiFi repeater configuration page. Accessing the configuration page for TP-Link WiFi extender is possible using http //tplinkrepeater.net login address. http //tplinkrepeater.net is the default address for login to TP-Link Wifi extender setup wizard. Sometimes you may face issues with making login access for TP-Link WiFi extender setup wizard in that case you can try the troubleshooting tips that we are going to explain in following steps.
- If you can make login access for http //tplinkrepeater.net web address using your device, you must connect your smart device with your TP-Link WiFi extender using the Ethernet cable connections. Extenders always suggest using the Ethernet cable connections over Wifi access.
- If you are not getting access for http //tplinkrepeater.net login page for your TP-Link WiFi extender, you can also try using the IP address. you can get the IP address of your TP-Link WiFi extender from the DHCP list of your network router.
- You can also try to tp link wireless repeater setup erase the cache memory for your DNS. You can easily clear the DNS cache using “ipconfig/flushdns” command.
- You can also try reconnecting your devices. Just remove the Ethernet cable connections for your devices and wait for several minutes. Reconnect you devices using Ethernet cable and once again try accessing TP-Link Wifi extender page.
- Make sure that you putting http //tplinkrepeater.net address in the web browser’s address bar not in the search bar. tp link wireless repeater setup If you put http //tplinkrepeater.net address in search bar you will get a number of search results not the actual login window.
These are the simple troubleshooting tips you can try if you are not getting access for your TP-Link WiFi extender page.