If you want to make sure that your TP-Link WiFi extender will not meet with any kind of working issues in future you will need to make sure that you are updating the firmware for your device whenever the update is available. You will not need to pay any kind of charges if you want to update the firmware for your TP-Link WiFi extender because firmware files are always available at free of cost. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow if you want to update firmware for your device. if you need to know more regarding tplinkrepeater.net, http //tplinkrepeater.net, tp link wireless repeater setup and tp link extender configurar you will need to explore the blog session.
Steps for Updating Firmware for TP-Link WiFi Repeater
- First you will need to access login page for TP-Link WiFi extender. You can access the login for TP-Link WiFi extender using http //tplinkrepeater.net login address.
- After accessing the login page for your TP-Link WiFi extender you will need to go for the “System Tools” under “Settings”.
- Then, go for “Backup and Restore”.
- Once you click on “Backup” option current settings for your TP-Link WiFi extender will get saved in a form of file at your computer system. You should take the packup for your TP-Link WiFi extender so that you can make sure that you can reflect the same configurations to your device if firmware update gets failed.
- After taking the backup for your TP-Link WiFi extender, you will need to go for “Settings” option once again.
- From there you should choose “System Tools” and then go for “Firmware Update”.
- Once you click on the “Browse” button you will need to choose the firmware file you have downloaded at your system. You can download the firmware file for your device from the official website of TP-Link.
- After choosing the file, click on “Upgrade” option.
Your device will start updating the firmware file so you have to make sure that you are not disturbing the firmware update process at all.