Tp-Link’s routers are good to use for better connectivity and stability. The AC1900 High Power Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router is one of such best router to use. The http //tplinkrepeater.net admin console can help you to configure your router and operate other security features.
This article is dedicated to describe the features of AC1900 router.
Archer C1900 Features
- Superfast Wi-Fi – This router is facilitated with 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1.9Gbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- Maximum WiFi Range – To provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability this router is equipped with 3 dual band detachable antennas.
- 1GHz Dual core Processor – The present 1GHz Dual core Processor ensures that there is no interruption even processing multiple wired or wireless tasks simultaneously.
- Beam forming Technology – This technology is helpful for delivering highly efficient wireless connections with stability.
- Tether App – Tether provided by TP-LINK provides the efficient way to access and manage your router on your iOS and Android devices.
A Powerful Network
This router has three external dual band antennas and 900mW high power amplifiers. This configuration can handle the high demand created by multiple devices running on your network at the same time. Even if multiple devices in your network is using data hungry apps, your Archer C1900 router is going to support you without any interruption in speed or performance.
This router is made to provide superior coverage, amazing speeds, and reliability in performance. To handle simultaneous Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB connections it has 1GHz dual-core processor.
Fast USB Sharing
To share printers, files, and media across your network with efficiency and high speed, this router is equipped with a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port. Data transfer over USB 3.0 runs 10x faster than that traditional USB 2.0. The C1900 router has its FTP server that make it possible to access files while you away from home.