Once you connect your Windows XP device with the available network the profile will get saved at your device. Later, if you want to delete this profile you can easily do this. There, we are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so that you can remove the existing wireless network profile for your windows XP device. From the blog session you can get more information for http //tplinkrepeater.net admin, tplinkrepeater net admin, tplinkextender.net, http //tplinkrepeater.net admin, http //tplinkrepeater.net login and tp link extender configurar.
Removing Existing Profile from your Windows XP
- From the control panel you will need to select “Network Connections”.
- You will get option “wireless network connections” you will need to right click on that option then click on “Properties” option.
- From there you will need to choose “Wireless Networks” tab.
- From the properties you will need to click on “Remove” option.
- At last click on “OK” button and the WiFi profile will be removed from the list.
- Once again right click on “Wireless Network Connections”. Simply right click on that option and find option “View Available Wireless Networks”.
- You will need to click on refresh button so that you will get a complete list of the available WiFi networks.
- From the list, you will find that the WiFi profile will be removed from the list.
- You can click on the WiFi network you want to get connect with.
- You will need to fill password once again if the network is WiFi protected.